The Fomli mobile application is published by or on behalf of Twin3. When you choose to use this mobile application (or "Services"), you will be sharing some information with us. This document details how we collect and use your information.
Information we collect
Information you give us
When you sign up for a Fomli user account, we will collect personal information from you. This includes your email address and a password. We do this in order to make our Services possible. See ‘How we use your information' below to gain an understanding of how we will use your information.
Information we get when you use our Services
Whenever you interact with our Services, we will collect the following information:
- Information about your mobile device. This can include unique device identifiers, IP address and when it was last used to access our Services. We may relate this information to your Fomli user account.
- Usage information. This includes how you interact with the Services, such as which videos you upvote and view.
- Images from your device's cameras, and sound from your device's microphone. In order to post videos using our Services, we will need access to your device's cameras and microphone.
- Information collected using cookies and similar technologies. We may use this information to collect information about your device or web browser, or to store information in order for our Services to function properly. We may also use these technologies to collect and store information relating to our advertising partners.
- Information regarding your location.
Information we receive from third parties
Third parties may include our advertising partners. Types of information can include personal information, information about your device, and how you use our Services.
How we use your information
We use your information in some of the following ways
- To deliver core functionality: Recording, uploading and displaying video posts. Sharing your video posts and DisplayName with other users.
- To develop, maintain and improve our Services.
- Gathering statistics to identify usage trends.
- Sharing usage information with third parties to assist in identifying usage trends.
- Sharing usage information with third parties to customize content delivered including advertisements.
- Maximise safety and security of our Services.
- To prevent any illegal usage of our Services.
- Allow us to handle your information safely and securely.
How long we will keep your posts
All posts are deleted from public view after 7 days. However, our systems may retain this information for longer. This information may be used for analytics research, so that we can improve our services.
Security of your information
We will always endeavour to ensure your information which is held by us is protected from unauthorized access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction. We therefore use web encryption technologies where necessary to protect information when transmitted over the internet. We also enforce internal measures to ensure information is safeguarded when stored within Twin3's systems.
Your information will never be shared with any third party for any purpose other than what is outlined above.
Ending your sharing of information
If at any time you wish to stop sharing usage information, you must stop using our Services.
Minimum user age
Our Services are not intended for any persons under the age of 13 years. We therefore do not intentionally collect information from users under the age of 13 years.
Please note that by using our Services you agree to us using your information as outlined above. If you do not agree to this, you must not use these Services.